If a single-sided power meter is purchased as an addition to an existing single-sided power meter, the two must be linked together to perform as a LR unit. Before you begin, download and install the Stages Cycling app and ensure the power meters are awake by rotating the cranks.
Note: If you purchased your power meter cranks as a pair, they are already connected from the factory.
- Open the Stages Cycling app on your compatible mobile device.
- Go to the Devices tab and select Add Device.
- Select the Power meter option and select one of your power meters.
- Once paired, tap on the power meter to go to the device manager.
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll down and select Left/Right pairing.
- Select the other power meter from the list of available devices or manually type in the other power meter's Ant+ ID number. Select Continue to begin pairing.
- To use the power meters separately, repeat this process and select Unpair.