If your StagesBike has 100% resistance and is unable to be pedaled, please run through the following steps to attempt to resolve the issue.
- Unplug the bike for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
Removing the bike from external power allows the system to restart.
- Pull both brake levers and release, then try pedaling again.
- Shift the bike all the way down using the shift buttons (1 press on the left, 10 on the right).
Try shifting the bike into the easiest gear by pressing the lower buttons on the left and right sides. Check that the rubber brake hood is not compressing any of the buttons.
- Update bike firmware (no need to update power meters).
Connect the bike to the Stages Link app and perform a firmware update, if one is available.
- Power cycle after firmware update
Repeat the first step by unplugging the bike from external power for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.
- If none of these steps resolved the issue, please contact Stages Cycling customer support by starting a new ticket or giving us a call at 1-800-778-7218.