The Dash L50 and M50 support workouts in the .FIT format. Additional formats may be supported in the future via firmware updates. Workouts can be added to your Dash in 2 different ways:
- Stages Link Calendar: To add a workout to your Calendar, drag it from the Workouts library (on the right of the calendar) onto a day of the Calendar on the Stages Link website. Once you have added the desired workouts to your calendar, sync your Dash device using the Stages Link mobile app.
- Via USB: To add a workout via USB:
- Use the included USB 2.0 cord to attach the Dash to a USB 2.0 port.
- Open the Dash as a USB mass storage device.
- Drag a .FIT format workout file into the add_files directory of the Dash.
- Once completed, safely eject the Dash from your device.
Once you have these workouts added to your Dash, you will find them under Main menu > Select a workout.
NOTE: Following Dash FW 2.5.1, Stages Sync is no longer functional for the upload of ride data or device changes. Use the Stages Link mobile app to pair your Dash, make changes, and save ride data.