This article has been adapted from the StagesBike User Guide website.
- Open the app and select the Devices menu icon in the bottom menu.
- If you have not connected to any StagesBikes before, tap the Add Device button in the bottom right corner and the app will walk you through the rest and automatically update the firmware in the process of setup.
- If you have already connected to a StagesBike, select it from the Devices list.
- After selecting your StagesBike, the firmware version is indicated in the Info section. If it requires an update, it will be marked with a red alert icon.
- Simply tap Firmware to see an update overlay, select Update on the resulting overlay, and the app will start the update. All StagesBikes release notes are available to view.
- A process dialogue will appear and the update should complete successfully. The new version should be reflected on the settings page, your firmware is now up to date!