Some updates of the Link app can require that you refresh the pairing between your StagesBike and the Link app. Follow the steps below to quickly see if this resolves your issue, if not, please submit a new ticket.
- Select the StagesBike from your Device manager device list.
- Open the settings for the bike and tap the trashcan icon to delete the StagesBike from your Link app.
- Confirm that you want to forget the bike by selecting Unpair.
- Use the "+" icon in the Device manager to add a new device.
- Select Stages Bike.
- Select your StagesBike from the list of available devices.
- Check that the issue is resolved by shifting gears and pedaling the bike and viewing power data. This can take up to 30s after first pairing to the bike.
Note: After deleting the bike, your Virtual Setups will need to be rebuilt.
If the issue is not resolved, please try deleting the Link app from your phone and re-installing it. If you still cannot connect, please submit a new ticket detailing your issues.