Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console.
If you have an SIC1 console, please refer to this related article: How do I change between miles and kilometers on the SIC1 console?
Console button guide:
Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
Units on the SIC2 console can be set to either English (to display MPH and miles) or Metric (to display KMH and kilometers).
To change the units displayed:
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the RIDE and END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll to DISPLAY, then press the STAGE button to select it.
- Scroll to UNITS, then press STAGE.
- Scroll to ENGLISH or METRIC, then press STAGE to select the units you want to display.
- Confirm your unit selection, scroll to YES or NO, then press STAGE.
- You will return to the DISPLAY menu. To exit, scroll to BACK, then press STAGE.
- Scroll to EXIT, then press STAGE.
Check the units displayed on your SIC2 console.