Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console. If you have an SIC1 console please see related topic: How do I view or set the bike number on the SIC1 console?
Console button guide:
To set a bike number:
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the RIDE and END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll to BIKE #, then press the STAGE button to select it.
- To set bike number 001, scroll to 0, then press STAGE. The selected number displays on the screen. Repeat the process to enter the remaining digits.
- After the last digit is selected, you will receive a menu prompt; press STAGE to OK the number or press RIDE to re-enter the number, following step 4, until the number is OK.
- When the SETTINGS menu appears, scroll to EXIT, then press STAGE.
- The new bike number appears in the upper left corner of the console.